The U.S. based Chevrolet has fused man and machine together in one of the most anticipated car releases of 2014. The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro z/28 is expected to make head rolls. It will be an in genius work of art that will incorporate new handy gizmo and technology to increase comfort and speed. We can base all these on the highly praised and undisputed street racing champion the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro z/28, a fifth generation Camaro that has seen the radical transformation of the automobile industry. Lessons learnt have been taken into account to ensure the delivery of a highly prized automobile in the Chevrolet history.
The lessons learnt
The 2015 Chevrolet Camaro z/28 will be out to ensure that it betters its self from its predecessor by improving on flaws but also setting its self apart from the fifth generation Camaro with the following appreciated successes;
An acceleration record of 14. 9 sec from 0-130mph, for these class of car this is probably the best acceleration performance, better than those of some race cars.
An equal braking record of close to 180 ft. from 80-0 mph, is equally impressive.
With a smooth and easy grip skidpad of 1.09g.
A competitive sports car price of $75000 which is $ 17350 more than that of 4TH generation price range.
Riding the new 2015 Chevrolet Camaro z/28 is a lifetime treat. They are out to create a smaller car, that is light, with a less fuel consumption, and add new animated gadgets and accessories. These Camaro will relaunch and rebrand the face of GM with the ability to create an amazing driving experience. The features to look out for are;
• Size modification; the reduced weight due to the new rear wheel drive architecture called Alpha.
• Engine Specification; also the car is expected to choose going with a turbo charged, twin turbo, naturally aspirated or supercharged engine which are all great choices for reduced, clean and safe fuel consumption.
• Design; the Camaro must have an all new design that is modern, contemporary and avan garde look. But will also borrow vital design components from the 2014 Camaro for relevance and the Chevrolet signature look.
• Pricing & Marketing; the z\28 Camaro will be definitely cheaper considering this as one of the key features that lead to the lower uptake than expected of the fifth generation. It will be a globally marketed product since it has been designed to be a globally competitive car to withstand tough weather and all manner of terrain.
• Competition; the car is to go head to head with the Korean car maker Hyundai and their counterpart the Ford Mustang. Car enthusiasts globally believe just like the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro z/28 the 2015 Chevrolet Camaro z/28 will have a more resounding applause.